Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nenad Bach Band and Black47 @ The Towne Crier on August 17th 2012




Nenad Bach Band and Black47 @ The Towne Crier on August 17th 2012. Full house, great vibe! The venerable Towne Crier Café in Pawling, NY, has been presenting some of rock’s top acts for the past forty years, and yet I suggest none could have been better received than the dynamite double bill I saw last Friday night. 

Opening act, The Nenad Bach Band, as I have witnessed so many times before, engaged and converted new fans to a special brand of music. The headliners, Black 47, likewise did not disappoint, as they rocked the full house well into the night. It was especially exciting for me to witness the performances through the lens of my camera, which has been trained on both of these bands for the past decade. 

-Vic Zimet, filmmaker, Home Team Productions. 


 Photo report by Ana Bach follows: