Monday, May 19, 2008

Triumph of The Swell Season at Radio City Music Hall -May 19th 2008


Sold out Radio City Music Hall. May 19, 2008.

Glen Hansard and Nenad Bach

One of the best concert that I have seen in my life. And I have seen Pink Floyd, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, Police, King Krimson, The Band, U2, Pavarotti etc... Insightful, bold, unpredictable, music fabric for musicians as well as fans. Van Morrison. Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova, Colm, Cheri, Dino...night to remember.

Radio City Music Hall - sold out. 6000 people. First song, Glen comes out and sings without microphone and acoustic guitar.

Last song Van Morrison's Into the Mystic.

Long conversation after the show. Peak into the essence of a brilliant artist. Friendliness, joy, higher intelligence and higher consciousness.

Nenad and Colm (violin player)

Great conversation on many subjects. From war in Croatia to Trogir and Zoran Orlić. Irish soul so close to me. No need for translation of any kind. All understood.


Dino Rulli and Nenad Bach at La Famiglia 12:30 AM, Broadway and 49th in Manhattan, New York. We drank Snaple. Mine cap said: "At birth a Dalmatian is always pure white". Since I am a Dalmatian by my mother (Dalmatia is a geographic term). It is a southern Croatia and the Dogs,... yes the dogs came from there. Although pure white at birth, I admit. I have a few spots but not sharing the information publicly, where they are. No man have seen it.

Nenad Bach and Cheri, woman of action and reliable confidence for The Swell Season and The Frames

New York City May 19th 2008