Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Reunion June 15th 2008, Zagreb, Croatia


20 of us came together from 3 different countries, from my father's side. Some of us have never seen each other and some of us didn't see each other for over 30 years or more. What I saw was a lot of happy faces. Family should ALWAYS stay together. We can think differently, believe differently but live together as much as possible.

Nenad, Dubravko and Enrique

Nenad, Berislav and Srećko

Cumulatively we took over 1000 photos. Now we need to collect and sort it all out. It is almost as difficult as putting this event together. I loved every minute of it and wouldn't change it for the world.

A lot of the photos with me in it look similar, because I am the one who is taking them from my own extended hand.

Nenad N. Bach
Zagreb, June 15th, 2008